Schedule now and beat the rush! Complete the from to request your start up appointment.
Most homeowners turn their sprinklers back on between late March and early May. After the ground has thawed from winter and temperatures are consistently above freezing, it’s safe. Schedule early to ensure your desired date and time.
Sprinkler start ups include:
- Turning on the water supply
- Testing each watering zone
- Adjusting all sprinkler heads
- Adjusting drip irrigation
- Checking backflow preventer
- Valve box inspections
- Start up controller
- Program watering schedule
- Make additional repairs/upgrades as requested (additional fees may apply)